- I.P.T.L.D. Targeted Low Dose Chemotherapy
- Natural Chemotherapy (Non-Toxic)
- Detoxification Therapies
- Anti Fungal Treatments
- Anti Parasitic Treatments
- Anti Viral Treatments
- Specific Organ Support: Liver, stomach, uterus, prostate, kidneys, ovaries, bladder, breast and digestive alterations.
- Immune System Support
- Nutritional Fortification
- High Dose Vitamin C -Drips-
- Cellular Anti Aging Treatments (Non-Esthetic)
- Specific Symptom Relief: Inflammation, Chronic Pain, Fatigue and Allergies.
- Bio-Energy Treatments for Chronic Fatigue
- I.P.T. Treatments for Other Illnesses and Infections: prostatitis, arthritis, rheumatism, digestive illnesses, anemia, malnutrition, multiple sclerosis ...
- Nutritional Guideline
- Supplement Guideline
- Oxygen Therapy
- Ozone Therapy
- ONKOTEST Chemo sensitivity Testing
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
ONKOTEST- CHEMO SENSITIVITY TEST
ONKOTEST Lab-. PERSONALIZED CHEMOTHERAPY - An exclusive test, offered only in 3 countries worldwide (Greece, Germany and Mexico). Circulating neoplastic cells are evaluated in the blood and their reaction to diverse cito toxic agents, to determine which chemotherapy agents are the most effective and compatible with the biochemistry of each patient. The main chemotherapeutic groups that are analyzed in this test are:
- Anti- Metabolic
- Anti Biotic Anti Tumoral
- Alkaline Agents
- Topoisomerase Inhibitors
- Mitotic Agents
- Natural Metabolic Agents
OTHER TREATMENTS AND SERVICES:
Read our booklet: IPT E-Booklet
Get your FREE evaluation, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn More about IPT and our services: www.iptldmd.com
IPT Medical Team of Donato Perez Garcia, MD.
U.S. Fax (619)-330-1978
* All our treatments include a Maintenance and Follow Up Plan for each specific medical condition, to prevent recurrence.
* IPT - IPTLD is an official trademark of Donato Perez Garcia, M.D.